Movie Monday (Beastly)Monday, March 07, 2011
- I love story-retellings and I loved Beastly by Alex Flinn.
- Who doesn't love a little chick flick once in a while?
Parts of the movie, I really loved:
- Lindy's "kidnapping"
- Kyle's beastly appearance
- Chatroom talks with Kyle, I barely saw any IM in the movie
- Obviously, it wasn't an action film, but I could have lived without all the silent, dead space.
- Kyle's creepy stalking abilities, that was kind of a turn-off for me.
- Mary-Kate Olsen's acting, all of her acting was done within the confines of the intense look in her eyes, but not in her lines (which were delayed and poorly executed).
Have you seen Beastly? How did you like it?