Top Ten TuesdayTuesday, February 15, 2011
In honor of Valentine's Day, instead of our usual Teaser Tuesday, I've decided to try something new (and more mushy gushy/lovey dovey).
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This meme "was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!"
Each Top Ten Tuesday had a theme; this week's is your top ten favorite literary love stories, this is the Young Adult genre edition. (Mine are in no particular order!)
1. Michele and Philip from Timeless by Alexandra Monir. Our Review, Goodreads
2. Gwen and Tavian from Other by Karen Kincy. Our Review, Goodreads
3. Nora and Patch from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Our Review, Goodreads
4. Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Goodreads
5. Isobel and Varen from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. Our Review, Goodreads
6. Grace and Sam from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Goodreads
7. Ever and Damen from Evermore by Alyson Noel. Goodreads
8. Maximum and Fang from Fang by James Patterson. Goodreads
9. Quincie and Kieran from Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith. Goodreads
10. Viola and Jinn from As You Wish by Jackson Pearce. Goodreads
What literary lovers do you love to read?